Tenure Track Faculty Separation

Last update: 08/24/2016 - 1:03pm


When a tenure track faculty member's position ends, the unit needs to submit a payroll request form (PRF):

  • Job change reason is "Job Record Ends."
  • Make sure you use the position number for the tenure track position, if the employee has more than one position.
  • Attach a copy of the employee's written notice of resignation/retirement, or other documentation for the separation.


Unit --> Dean's Office --> Human Resources --> VP/Provost --> Payroll

  •  PRFs are due to Human Resources by the 15th of the month prior to the PRF effective date in order to guarantee timely pay. This means that PRFs should reach CAS by the 5th of the month prior to the PRF effective date.


(541) 346-8605
(541) 346-4441