Major/Minor Add/Drop Changes

Last update: 06/28/2019 - 11:51am

The CASweb tool for submitting major and minor change requests has been retired. Until the university has a replacement solution, please submit major, minor, and concentration changes to Make sure you include the following information:

  • Student name and 95#
  • Major(s)/minor(s)/concentration(s) to add, if any
  • Major(s)/minor(s)/concentration(s) to drop, if any
  • Degree (BA, BS)
  • Any relevant notes or additional information for the Office of the Registrar.


Registrar's staff will update the student's record in Banner. 

Use Banner form SGAADVR to assign advisors to new majors.