Grant Administration

Last update: 09/25/2015 - 11:33am

Units in which one or more faculty members receive grants should have a staff member designated as the Department Grant Administrator (DGA). The Dean's Office is not involved in the administration of grants, although CAS does need to approve payroll and contract paperwork with grant labor distributions on CAS unit orgs.

Please work directly with the Sponsored Projects Services office to set up, administer, and close out grant accounts.


(541) 346-5267
(541) 346-3285
(541) 346-8196
(541) 346-8605
(541) 346-4441